Star Wars Jedi: Survivor you have numerous planets and places that you will visit as part of your journey. Naturally, you’ll want to make browsing much more manageable. Here is our guide to help you with fast travel in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
How to fast travel in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
You can access the fast travel feature in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor by interacting with any meditation point. Think of this like bonfires in Souls-like games. You will see the following options:
- Stances: Change your stance with the lightsaber.
- Rest – Replenishes your HP, Strength and Stimulation chargesbut makes enemies respawn.
- Perks: Assign your perk badges/passives.
- Training – Learn some combat knowledge.
- Skills: assigns skill points (you can learn more about this mechanic in our best skills guide).
- Fast Travel – This is what you will need to select.
When you click on the fast travel option, you will see a map of the planet you are on. You will notice icons/markers, such as those for NPCs and rumors/secondaries. Also, you will see a panel on the left side that shows all the Meditation Points
that you have discovered and with which you have interacted. Hold down the select button and you will be taken to that area.
This is how the Star Wars Jedi Survivor fast travel system works. However, there are also some caveats:
- There are some cases where you won’t be able to use the feature, usually due to history. As such, you’ll need to progress or complete that particular main quest.
- Pyloon’s Saloon acts as your main hub in Koboh. This is where you will find various Resource Provider NPCs. You will often return here as you acquire more collectibles.
- Cal’s ship, the Mantis, has a meditation point, but you can’t fast travel to it (you can only fast travel to it). That’s because Mantis has its own method of navigation, known as a Holotable or Galactic Map. Think of this as a means of fast traveling to other planets you’ve visited in the galaxy, including coruscant.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is a massive open world game, with many facets and secrets to discover. You can get more information in our guide center.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may earn a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.