pokemon go‘s Final Community Day for 2022 It’s coming, and it’s going to be a big one. Niantic has announced that all Pokémon featured at Community Days throughout 2021 and 2022 will return for the next event, via wild encounters, field research, and raids.
Players will have the chance to catch up on missed Community Days, with 15 Pokémon returning in wild encounters and even more available through field research, eggs, and raids. Players will also be able to evolve a number of Pokémon with limited featured attacks over the course of the weekend.
The event will take place on December 17 and 18, with most of the gatherings occurring during the traditional Community Day hours of 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm local time, and the possibility of meeting a shine will also increase during this period. Featured Pokemon will also appear in lower volumes between 9am and 9pm on both days.
The featured Pokémon for Saturday, December 17 are:
- Alolan Shrew
- Alolan Geodude
The featured Pokémon for Sunday, December 18 are:
- Galarian zigzag
The following Community Day Classic Pokémon also have a chance to appear on both days:
In addition to the traditional Community Day encounters, the weekend event will also see past Community Day Pokémon appearing in one-star raids, including:
More Community Day Pokémon will also be available to hatch from 2 km eggs, and can be found through timed research.
If you’re missing an evolved Pokemon from Community Day, here’s the full list of Pokemon that can be evolved between 9am and 9pm during the event to unlock a featured move.
- Evolve into Ivysaur (Bulbasaur Evolution) during the event to get a Venusaur that knows the Charged Attack Frenzy Plant.
- sand bar
- Evolve Sandshrew during the event to get a Sandslash that knows Charged Attack Night Slash.
- Alola Sand Bar
- Evolve Alolan Sandshrew during the event to get an Alolan Sandslash that knows the fast attack Shadow Claw.
- Alolan Golem
- Evolve Alolan Graveler (Alolan Geodude’s Evolution) during the event to get an Alolan Golem that knows the Fast Attack Rollout.
- Evolve into Dragonair (Dratini Evolution) during the event to get a Dragonite that knows Charged Attack Draco Meteor.
- Evolve Skiploom (Hoppip Evolution) during the event to get a Jumpluff that knows charge attack stunts.
- Evolve Marshtomp (Mudkip Evolution) during the event to get a Swampert that knows the Charged Attack Hydrocannon.
- Evolve Sealeo (Spheal’s Evolution) during the event to get a Walrein that knows Fast Attack Powder Snow and Charged Attack Icicle Spear.
- Evolve into Staravia (Starly’s Evolution) during the event to get a Staraptor that knows Fast Attack Gust.
- Evolve into Boldore (Roggenrola Evolution) during the event to get a gigalith that knows the charged attack meteor beam.
- Evolve Lampent (Litwick Evolution) during the event to get a Chandelure that knows the Charged Attack Poltergeist.
- Evolve into Zweilous (Deino Evolution) during the event to get a Hydreigon that knows the Brutal charged attack.
- Watch out
- Evolve into Stufful during the event to get a Bewear that knows the Charged Attack Drain Hit.
- Evolve into Galarian Linoone (Galarian Zigzagoon’s Evolution) during the event to get an Obstagoon that knows Charged Attack Obstruct.
Evolving Teddiursa Ursaluna is a special case: players wishing to unlock the high-powered charged attack will need to evolve an Ursaring into Ursaluna between 2pm Saturday and 6am Sunday, or between 2pm and 9pm Sunday. Sunday, during the “special full moon” of the event. “.
Players who want more opportunities to encounter Community Day Pokémon will also be able to purchase a $1 Special Research Story or gift it to their friends.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may earn a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.