The first act in devil 4 The campaign takes place in Fractured Peaks. At first, you will be able to visit the region’s capital, Kyovashad, which has numerous mechanics for you to try. Here’s our Diablo 4 Kyovashad core guide to help you out with the many features of this city.
Diablo 4 Kyovashad Center Features
The Diablo 4 Kyovashad hub is unlocked early in the campaign. Basically, you will meet a priest named Lorath Nair while you are in the Nevesk village. After Lilith’s involvement is revealed, you will travel northeast and eventually reach the city of Kyovashad. There, she is asked to write her greatest sin on a tablet (ie fear, anger, pride, greed, or nothing more than scribbles). Only then will the doors open and you can continue with the main quest.
The Diablo 4 Kyovashad hub has numerous vendors that provide different features and mechanics, and you can see their icons when you open your map. Some types of vendors can also be found in other cities/villages, not just Kyovashad.
In any case, we list some features that you can discover. Please note that some of these may not be available during beta:
- Waypoint – Allows you to fast travel to other waypoint locations you have unlocked. Activating your city portal always returns you to Kyovashad, but you can select a different waypoint on the world map.
- Healer: Restores your health and potion charges.
- Alchemist – Used to upgrade your potions, craft reagents, and craft elixirs.
- Weapons and Armor Vendor – These NPCs sell generic stuff, usually nothing worthwhile.
- Blacksmith – Allows you to salvage items for materials or upgrade them to increase their power.
- Inn – Has your hideout and wardrobe. You can get more information in our Transmog Guide and Dyes/Pigments.
- World Tier Statue – Allows you to increase the overall difficulty and rewards, as long as you meet the requirements. You can get more information in our World Tier Guide.
- Rings and Amulets: This type of NPC sells accessories.
- Jewel Box – Allows you to create gems and add sockets to items.
- Stable Master – Used to select a mount.
- Curio Vendor: Allows you to trade the muttering mites you have accumulated for random equipment.
- Occultist – You can imprint skins through the Codex of Power, essentially adding a skill-based affix to an item.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may earn a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.