Roblox Anime Warriors Simulator 2 is a fighting game in which you will collect characters from all your favorite anime and manga. As you build your team, you will start looking to maximize their strengths. One of the ways to do this is to acquire traits that will give your characters boosts to things like damage, attack speed, and more. If you want to know what each trait does, we will tell you in this guide.
If you need free upgrades for your equipment, head over to our Anime Warriors Simulator 2 Codes page to get all the gifts available for your account.
Anime Warriors Simulator 2 Trait Tier List
- fort III
- Good luck
- strong II
- strong me
- skillful III
All the traits and their advantages can be found below. The “Trait Luck GP” stat is included to show the chances of getting a trait if you have the Trait Luck Gamepass. It’s worth getting if you’re really going to be interested in these perks.
- strong me – 27.56% (25.07% Trait Luck GP), 5% More Damage
- skillful me – 24.49% (22.67% Trait Luck GP), 5% Less XP Required
- strong II – 10.72% (11.16% Trait Luck GP), 10% More Damage
- skillful II – 15.31% (15.15% Trait Luck GP), 10% Less XP Required
- fort III – 3.06% (3.81% Trait Luck GP), 30% More Damage
- skillful III – 9.19% (9.78% Trait Luck GP), 30% Less XP Required
- Good luck – 4.59% (5.4% Trait Luck GP), 15% Walking Speed, 7.5% Attack Speed
- Golden – 3.37% (4.14% GP Luck Trait), 25% More Yen
- Hunter – 0.7% (1.08% Trait Luck GP), 2x Crit Chance, 2x Crit Damage
- prodigy – 0.58% (0.92% Trait Luck GP), 30% More XP, 1% PowerUp
- Troublemaker – 0.31% (0.53% Trait Luck GP), 45% Damage, 15% Attack Speed
Mythic rarity traits
- Ethereal – 0.05% (0.11% Trait Luck GP), 45% Damage, 25% Attack Speed, 65% Walking Speed, 2% PowerUp
- Angelic – 0.04% (0.09% Trait Luck GP), 65% Damage, 50% PowerUp Damage
- Monarch – 0.03% (0.07% Trait Luck GP), 30% Team Damage, 30% Damage, Note: The Team Damage buff is limited to 2 Monarch warriors.
Divine Rarity Traits
- Deity – 0.01% (0.02% Trait Luck GP), 200% Damage, 300% Walking Speed, 50% Attack Speed, 2% PowerUp, 100% XP
Anime Warriors Simulator 2 Trait Tier List FAQ
How do the levels work?
Our levels are ranked from best to worst and assess the overall usefulness of the skill.
- S-level: These are the best of the best and probably overpowered. If you get one of these, you should keep it and not change anything.
- Level A: These are outstanding performers and would be a great addition to your character. Due to the rarity of an S-Tier, it would be best to stick with one of these because the others are very hard to come by.
- Level B: It may be good for a while, but you’ll probably want to upgrade them at some point.
- C-level: While it’s not great, it at least works as an upgrade for your character.
- D-level: The worst of the worst and provides no benefit. It must be centrifuged as soon as possible.
How were the rankings decided?
When creating our tier lists, we strive to gather information from a variety of sources. While our play experience serves as a benchmark, our primary goal is to create comprehensive rosters that accommodate a wide range of playstyles. To achieve this, we also consider the ratings and opinions of other players in the game community.
When is the Anime Warriors Simulator 2 trait tier list updated?
Our team is committed to keeping the list up to date by regularly reviewing it to reflect new releases and balance changes. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you check back regularly to keep up to date with the latest rankings.